Built For Brands Like Yours.
The bar form factor is a perfect “on-the-go” snack. Its portability and portion size makes it a quick and easy way to get a boost of protein, supplemental vitamins, or just something to tide you over until your next meal.
It’s no wonder the bar market has exploded and continues to see emerging brands penetrate the market, while existing brands are demonstrating year-over-year growth in sales.
Wrap’N’Roll is built specifically for bar brands just like yours.
- Preformed wrappers for easy hand filling
- Custom printed, like what you see on the shelf
- Roll stock for both small and large / scalable runs
- SQF Level 2 food safety protocols
- Low minimums, quick turns
- Design services available
- Download the bar wrapper template to get started
Custom Printed Wrappers
For Any Industry.
If you’re looking for the “on-the-shelf” look, but just getting started, no problem. Our wrappers come pre-formed for you to manually insert and heat seal.
Eye-catching designs using the full wrapper to build your brand message. Which is in line with what’s in the marketplace, building brand trust.
- Increased sales: Custom printed bar wrappers are a great way to increase sales. Eye-catching designs using the full wrapper to build your brand message.
- Enhanced customer experience: When customers open your bars, you’ll be in line with what’s in the marketplace. Building brand trust.
- Easy to order, easy to fill:If you’re looking for the “on-the-shelf” look, but just getting started, no problem. Our wrappers come pre-formed for you to manually insert and heat seal.
- Looking to scale up?: We can also offer roll stock for automated filling. This will offer optimum unit cost and quicker lead times. A packaging specialist will be able to connect directly with your co-packer or machine provider to ensure material runs properly.
Frequently Asked Questions About Protein Bar Wrappers
- Each design or SKU must be evenly divided with equal quantities. (example: 2 SKU’s of a 5,000 total order must be 2,500/2,500.)
- The min per SKU is 2,000. (example: if you have 4 SKU’s then your MOQ would be 8,000 total…5 SKU’s, the MOQ would be 10,000, and so on.)